Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today's haul

Spotted this poison oak on my way to rock harvesting, so I had to harvest it first. It had that blush of spring freshness to it. Thankful for my continuing immunity, I nonetheless would rather it not gain a foothold here. These tenders are the kind of leaves natives would injest to aquire homeopathic immunity. Imagine being the first to try that!

Then began the rock hauling in earnest. We've seen this before, but here is a progressive sequence of photos as the rock cart gets hauled up the rail.

Finally, as we scouted rocks at low tide I noticed the sunlight falling on the water inside a cave and realized it was either through a skylight or an adjacent cave. Some calm morning hence, at low tide, we'll take the waterproof camera along and post our findings.

 

No comments: